· The modern V6108 series engine offers even more efficient power thanks to an optimised power curve, while at the same time consuming less fuel.
· With a 20/20/5 hp Power Boost, the M7002 has additional power reserves for maximum performance.
· State-of-the-art engine technology ensures that the M7002 meets the Euro IV emissions standards with ease.
· The V6108 engine is not only more efficient, it's also quieter, which makes for a more comfortable drive.
· The M7002 is a particularly service-friendly agricultural tractor, even with a front loader attached.
· The transmissions of the M7002 provide maximum efficiency in all operating conditions.
· The 30F/15R 6 speed powershift transmission in the standard and premium versions provide an application-specific gear graduation.
· The 54F/27R transmission with creeper gear in the standard and premium versions enables speeds from 0.25 to 50 km/h.
· In automatic mode, the transmission shifts gears depending on the engine load.
· The continuously variable KVT transmission of the premium model ensures perfect driving speeds with the lowest fuel consumption.
· The Kubota M7002 offers a massive lifting capacity of 9,400 kg at the rear – the highest in its class.
· The hydraulics and lifting gear are optimally matched to the unique performance capacity of this high-performance tractor.
· The Premium and KVT models feature a CCLS hydraulic pump with an exceptional output of 110 l/min.
· With four PTO shaft speeds (540/540E/1,000/1,000E), you can operate a wide range of implements with optimum economy.
· With the optional front linkage and 1000rpm front PTO, you can tailor the M7002 to suit a variety of applications.
· The extremely spacious, quiet cab on the M7002 offers you an ideal command centre.
· Thanks to great comfort and exemplary ergonomics, you can work in a concentrated and relaxed way, even through the longest days.
· Improved insulation and sound insulation (category II) make the cabin even quieter. (please could this be re-worded to not mention “insulation” twice)
· The new premium seat by ensures a relaxing, comfortable drive.
· The cab suspension and the sprung front axle ensure both you and the tractor have a gentle ride.
· Modern Precision Farming solutions ensure the efficient use of resources.
· The advanced M7002 (premium model) is 100% ISOBUS compatible.
· As an all-in-one terminal, the tractor's K monitor combines a wide range of functions with intuitive operation.
· Headland management automates the entire headland operating sequence.
· In combination with a GNSS receiver, GEOCONTROL in the K monitors enables section control or variable rate applications
· The M7002 and Kubota front loaders are ideally matched and complement each other perfectly.
· The tailor-made combination provides smooth operation, first-class ease of use and maximum efficiency.
· The front loader joystick ensures smooth and effortless work.
· The Kubota KSR vibration damping helps to minimize the vibration load.
· The front loader can be attached and detached in no time at all using multi-couplers.